1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerovision Express 3 - Shuts down before transcoding

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by jc123, Jan 7, 2005.

1. jc123

jc123 Member

Can some one help me out on this:

Firstly, I have burned roughly 25 dvds from avi files with succcess. Now, when I try to burn anything, Nerovison Express simply shuts down with no errors. I am able to go through all steps but when I click on burn, it shuts down. I looked in the task manager, and it shows that nerovision is running in the processes but with zero cpu usage. I have tried to uninstall nve 3 and reinstall it, but still same problem.

2. a.steele

a.steele Member

Hi jc123,

I am watching at least 20 threads on this forum with very similar issues... you are not alone!

I downloaded the brand new 3.0.1.18 yesterday - but sadly it did not help with my transcoding issues at all.

3. 3do

3do Member

Im begining to this that everything Nero is a load of crap, the amount of problems ive had with all of the nero programs, what gets on my nerves is that it offers the best package around in one tidy lot but never works, anyway mate try uninstalling vision express 3 and then use the nero removal tool to complealty gid rid of it, then re install it, i had a simalar problem and it fixed it for me,