1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerovision Express

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by killalot, Mar 31, 2004.

1. killalot

killalot Active member

Help any one when making a slide show with nerovision it keeps missing the audio ? i put 5 slideshows together made it into a svcd but the audio is missing on some of the slide shows, ive ran out of ideas, i reformated my spare hard drive and only put nero on it to see if that might do it but nope still the same any ideas anyone ?
    windows xp pro
    service p1
    does any one know of any other software that is good for doing slide shows with nerovision theres a option to fit the slide show to the audio "great" ive not come across that in any other software ive tried cheers for your help ..............

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

What version of NeroVision Express do you have?

When you say missing the audio, do you mean that you added the audio manualy in the Timeline, and when you go to burn the disc, the resulting disc fails to contain the audio you added?

Did you first test it in the Preview window before buring to see if it played the audio?

Did you try playing it back with Nero Showtime after the SVCD was created to see if the audio plays with this?

What audio format were you using? MP3, WMA, etc.