1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeroVision problems in Vista

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Spook38, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Spook38

Spook38 Member

I am having an odd problem with Nerovision in Vista and I'm hoping someone can help me with it.

I have loaded up the latest version of Nero 7 on Vista Ultimate and the installation went fine. I then fire up Nerovision to modify and burn some TV shows I have recorded. Everything works great until I get to the Burn Options screen. Once there, I try to set the audio format to something other than LCPM (say, dolby 5.1). However, when I do so the audio format is automatically set back to LCPM. In fact, should I select Dolby 5.1 from the drop down list, the audio format switches back to LCPM right before my eyes.

I have loaded up Nero 7 on my Vista laptop and not had this problem. Could someone suggest what might be going on here? Yikes!

Thanks,
    Allan

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

I am going to guess it has something to do with Vista and the Digital Rights Management.

What capture card are you using? Someone earlier was talking about DVR-MS files and no audio. Google for that file type and see what pops up.