1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix and the Post Office

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Oopsla, Mar 3, 2005.

1. nohelpme

nohelpme Regular member

They must use cheap envelopes. They fall apart completely. I mean we should not even have to be talking about the strenght of envelopes. We should just get our dvd's period. Its sad. We whould not even have to gribe on sites like this. We should just get what we are promised. Netflix is better but more expensive and sometimes with them I did not get dvd's as quickly. When i first had them about a year ago they were good...but i got them back like 6 months ago and they slowed down in terms of getting movies by about a day.

2. Oopsla

Oopsla Guest

I started this post griping about the thieves at the Post Office.
    Think about it. The envelope. Simply a container to ship dvds in. It can be red, blue or whatever (I personally liked the Shrek green envelopes). Only real option for Netflix or BBV is to ship them in a 8.5 by 11 or larger envelope. Kinda like they used to do with tapes at the record stores long ago. Make them big enough that it would be harder to steal. Problem is, it would cost more. I am sure the number crunchers figured it was cheaper in the long run to simply replace the dvd then opt for more expensive packaging. So I guess my gripe is over. The Post Office will always have their thieves, the DVD shipping industry will always have it's losses, and I will have delays.
    Such is life, the beer is on me guys.

3. nohelpme

nohelpme Regular member

Perfectly summed up!

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Oh..your buying....well hell, pass me a tall glass!

LOL!