1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NetFlix Won't Download

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Y2J1, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Y2J1

Y2J1 Member

Hi everyone. I'm new here, and fairly new to the whole process really. I had a friend of mine MOD my Wii a while back (I have version 4.3u). I've been picking around for several days. The issue centers around Netflix. First, Netflix said I needed to update, which involved going to the Shop Channel. I went into the Shop Channel, and it said the same thing, which involved a SYSTEM UPDATE, which I obviously couldn't do..

I (somehow) got my shop upgraded to V21. I believe it was done by using Dop Shop but I'm not 100% positive of that. I can now access the shop now though, and I'm still modded. Unfortunately, I can download everything except Netflix. I get error code 204036. From my research, it's when your system more or less thinks you already have it installed. I've tried downloading both to sim and system. I've tried a netflix wad (2 actually), anytitledeleter to get rid of everything Netflix, etc...nothing seems to want to fix the issue. I have a Netflix account but not CD, and I'm not even sure the CD would fix the problem either. Does anyone know what I could do??

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

never bothered with NETFLIX so i cant give you a real answer but i would imagine any CIOS has to be nintendo's and not hacked, like i say never used it. Theres a good guy on her called Kittymat and he knows he's wii's inside-out

3. Y2J1

Y2J1 Member

4. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

But you also need to understand something as of june of this year nintendo has all ready stated it will be removing channels from online on the wii console so a lot of channels will go dark in june.

so if netflix stops working time for a new wii u

5. Y2J1

Y2J1 Member

or a new video game system altogether that's not Nintendo.... lol.

6. Crooden

Crooden Newbie

yes I think so..