1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network Adapter not installed

Discussion in 'PS2' started by egdevils, Feb 28, 2005.

1. egdevils

egdevils Member

Can anyone tell me why it says that when I load the game from the HDD? Do I need to install the network adapter to the HDD?... Also was wondering if there was a way to save games to the HDD... thank you!

2. superstui

superstui Regular member

?eh?
    As of right now there is no way to save games to the hd. Are you trying to get on the internet and is that why it says install the network adaptor or does it do that all the time?

3. AtariBorn

AtariBorn Regular member

I'm not really sure if I understand what you're talking about, but if you are trying to load a ps2 game off your hard drive using HDAdvance or HDLoader to play online...that may be your problem. From what I understand, HDL & HDA both disable your network adaptor (adapter).

4. superstui

superstui Regular member

they don't "disable" your network adaptor, you just won't be able to play online with any game after 2002. Because all the games after 2002 have a dnas check on them.

5. AtariBorn

AtariBorn Regular member

Ok, you're right. I swear I saw a FAQ somewhere that stated that HDL or HDA disabled the BBA, but now I'm seeing the same thing you said.

Good call

6. superstui

superstui Regular member