1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network Adapter Start up disk

Discussion in 'PS2' started by madhops23, Sep 17, 2004.

1. madhops23

madhops23 Member

Is there any way to get a copy of this or make a copy. I bought a network adapter, but apparently it does not come with a start up disk. Please let me know.

Sorry if this is not allowed, it did not seem like asking this would be illegal because I purchased the network adapter.

2. jonjakjam

jonjakjam Regular member

where did you get it from?

3. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

are you planning to play online games? if not, then you don't need those.

4. GlennT

GlennT Regular member

if you bought is brand new, it should coem wiht the disc

if it didnt, take it back

if you bought it second hand, bad luck

only thing i can suggest is that you can setup the network settign via msot online games anyways

onyl thign is that you can get access to central station (which you wouldnt be able to do anyway, since to get acess to that you need to have the lil card with the code on and register that code, as well as your ps2's serial number and model number

also, it is illegal to share backups, therefore downloading a copy of the network disc is illegal

if you ahve soem kind of proof of purchase maybe you coudl write to sony and ask them to send you a new disc?

-x-x-x-

5. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

I don't remember having to configure anything like an access code or PS2 serial number to get my network adapter running. Did Sony update the network adapter setup disc to include these requirements?

6. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

when i bought mine about 6 months aago you just entered your name and isp and other shit like that and saved it on your memory card. it doesnt matter though, just pop in the game you want to play and it will tell you that you dont have a network setup and it will help you configure it.

7. madhops23

madhops23 Member

I will try an online game. I mostly bought it for the hard drive I am putting in the PS2. Thanks for the help.