1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

network adapter

Discussion in 'Windows 10 forum' started by neilcolt, Mar 29, 2018.

1. neilcolt

neilcolt Regular member

Ive just been tasked with helping a friend out by making his PC Zoostorm model 7200-8017A windows 10 pc wireless.
    Ive got a plug in adapter LB-Link BL-WN151 and installed the windows 10 driver etc and it came on great once the driver for windows 10 was installed.
    However once I restart the PC or shutdown and start in etc , the wireless utility will not show up until you pull the adapter out and then plug it back in again.
    Once you plug it back in it starts up no bother and connects.
    Any ideas why it wont start up when windows starts. Ive had the same adapter in my windows 7 pc and worked no bother.
    Ive been on the site and download and installed the latest driver for the adapter etc.

Help appreciated.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Can't say for sure however is there a setting in it's software that shows the icon on start up or is the icon in the system tray but hidden because it's not in use until cable is connected.I set all system icons to show regardless if in use or not.I think the latter is what your issue is