1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network setup help PLZ

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ha9981, May 6, 2007.

1. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

i got my pc wireless internet supplying my 360 internet through a ethernet cable. thats all good. but when a pc on my network wants to print it won't because it can't get access to my computer till and unless i disable internet connection sharing in the wireless adapter, NOW my 360 don't get internet i have to keep switching ics on and off! any solution?

2. jelle2503

jelle2503 Regular member

i'd suggest NOT using Internet Connection Sharing..

just plug the 360 into a router with DHCP server :)
    or buy a wireless adapter ;)

3. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

yeah id rather get annoyed with enabling and disabling then spending 100 on that stupid wireless adapter that is gonna cost me 10 times then what it costs them to make. i have like 5 extra wireless usb adapter but cheap M$ only works with their official shit not even with the xbox 1 adapter as far as i no. Y ARE THEY SO CHEAP live costs so much while ps3 home is 100 times better and free, arcade games and maps cost while ps3 is gonna get that shit for free! Y? Y? i hate M$!!!! and who the hell puts warranty stickers on hdd, controllers, HEADSET the frikin 20 dollar headset!!

sorry just pissed off.....

Last edited: May 6, 2007