1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEVER GO TO dark-alex.com ITS FAKE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by KiNtArO01, Mar 25, 2007.

1. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

dark-alex.com is fake and every file u download will cause a fully bricked psp not semi bricked. it is a shame how one fuc*ing loser guy has to mess wit people who just want to use there psp systems to there full abilities. i wish i knew who made the site because i would kick his a*s. my friends psp was bricked when he tried to download and install custom firmwares. BEWARE ALL it may look real but it aint. post back on wat u think of this loser spanish guy whos trying to ruin it all for us (like me waiting for 3.11 oe). and he enjoys it when people ruin their stuff from his gay a*s web site.

2. Chisle

Chisle Member

dark alex's website is dark-alex.org, and so you know he won't be coming up with 3.11oe...there would be no point seeing as there was no upgrades from 3.10 to 3.11 other than firmware upgrades on sony's part. More than likely the next custom firware will be 3.10oe-b

3. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

actually there would be a point to make a 3.11 oe/downgrader. their would be no point to make a downgrader for 3.10 but for 3.11 instead. because look at it like this people want to go to lets say 1.5 but they have 3.10 and dark alex released 3.11 downgrader then all they do is upgrade to 3.11 then downgrade now lets say he does not make one for 3.11 and does for 3.10 then people would be stuck there at 3.11 for eva or untill stupid sony makes a new firmware. that is my point. it would be pointless to make downgrader for 3.10 and not 3.11 rite. and i am actually waiting for 3.11 oe my self my little bro upgraded wile i slept.

4. Chisle

Chisle Member

you're getting 3.11 downgrader confused with custom firmware. As for a downgrader...yes it would make sense to make one for v3.11. however the question at hand is not a question of downgrading but rather a question of cutom firmware being made. oe means open edition...which is DAX's custom firmware, ie. 3.03oe-a, 3.03oe-b, 3.03oe-c, 3.10oe-a. These are his cutom firmwares that have the abilities of sony's firmware along with the ability of play homebrew off of a v1.50 kernel.

And the only way to install his custom firmware is to first downgrade to v1.5. that is where the downgrader is needed for the people who updated to v3.11

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  5. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

i no wat oe meand and the differences are between them and downgrader i just typed too facs and put oe instead of downgrader lol i thing they should make both

6. updowntow

updowntow Member

hay kintar are you sure about that because when i was going to update i got the oe off that same site. but when i clicked on it, it was a link that redirected me to a thread for this site. Then when i went to update to revA for 3.10oea i clicked on the download and it came out i donwloaded it and my psp is alright and still is. are you sure about that site being hacked. cause ppl say that but my psp is fine and so is my friend's psp and i got the revA off the same site.

7. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  8. updowntow

updowntow Member

oh yea yea yea. ive always been going to that site the prob was that the dark alex is fake .com i thought it was talking about the current site that i was on. but yea i see now. that .org and .com are two diff dax sites.