1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never mind I fixed it.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by AlecT, Nov 23, 2007.

1. AlecT

AlecT Member

I think I have a brick even a pandora or universal unbricker can't fix.

Okay here's what happened...

I was messing around with my gameboot.pmf in my flash0 and then when I tried to start a game it wouldn't load. (I was in 3.71 m33-3 by the way) Then I made a universal unbricker with my brothers PSP and stuck it in mine. So I reinstalled 3.71 m33-2 and then when I go to turn it on everything starts normal, but then it gets frozen right as the clock comes on and the xmb starts to load. Then it crashes and turns off. But recovery mode works fine. So I reinstall it a few more times just to make sure it wasn't a one time brick. So then I installed official 3.71 firmware. Same thing. I reinstalled 3.71 m33-2 and went into recovery mode and went onto toggle flash0. Everything looked normal. Then I remembered I have a F0 dump of my brothers 3.71 m33-3 so I deleted everything off my f0 and put in my brothers. I got some kinda error with some audio file. Then I remembered that someone made a 3.71 to 1.50 downgrader. So I put that on my PSP and tried it through recovery mode. It started then it crashed and went to the XMB to were it crashed again. So then I went on my f0 again. I tried to delete everything off of it but it gave this error about the km folder. I clicked on it and there's all these files on there with these wierd characters. The folder said it was 22 gb! I almost shit myself right then and there. After that I tried formating it with windows format command. It started to format then said something about a bad sector and the disk was unuseable.

So here i am stuck with a ultra bricked PSP and I have no clue what do to.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

2. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

EDIT: sorry nvm lol

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007