1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nevermind, please lock or delete.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by jayden182, Jan 17, 2007.

1. jayden182

jayden182 Member

So after fiddling around on my xbox like a noob, I accidently deleted my dashboard. I was trying to FTP files after I tried to softmod it. When I boot up the xbox, it gives me an error 13 code. I can't use the splinter cell exploit since it seems my game saves have been wiped, and I can't access the memory card via dashboad.

I came to the conclusion that the only option is to swap HD's. My friend has an extra PAL Xbox lying around and offered me its HD. Our question is, what would happen if we directly switch HD's? Would effects would the PAL HD have on the NTSC Xbox? Would it basically turn my xbox into a PAL HD? Worst come to worst we might just wipe the PAL HD and install it into my xbox.

I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

2. sesko

sesko Regular member

nothing will happen, you cant just swap hdd's that easily unless you have a chip, then there is ways to do it, however, you can hot swap your hdd and fix your problem, there is a good tut on here from The Return has done up, just follow his tut!