1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new 007 for ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by goum, Feb 27, 2004.

1. goum

goum Member

i copied new 007 for ps2 and it loads and plays fine,but when its time for the chase train level , i think level 4 , screen goes black and controller anolog lite goes out. anybody with suggestion of help or answer wuold be appreciated

2. 21XL

21XL Guest

You are not the only person with this problem. I know that if you use a Fliptop/Slidecard method there is a fix for that specific level. What you need to do is go and visit www.ps2ownz.com to find help on that game.

Also I believe you will need a copy of CDLoader for that game to get the game to load the 4th level. For that you can go to www.swapmagicfix.com.

Just be sure to go to www.ps2ownz.com to find all the help you need for that game, as there is a hot topic for a fix on the level loading problem about it right now on their forum boards. Good luck

3. goum

goum Member

i dont have a chip i do the swap disk methode,any one know the best way to copy with nero. thank ahead for any help

4. MaStA15

MaStA15 Member

hello i have 007 everything or nothing and it has protection called libcrypt. How do i get round this?