1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New at burning

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by mikeyb25, Feb 12, 2005.

1. mikeyb25

mikeyb25 Member

I have a Flip Top, Swap Magic 3.3,V4 PS2, and I am using Fuji Film DVD-R burnt at 1X. I have been studying this site for four days to fix my problem. I have tried to back up 2 games(POP Warrior Within, NBA Live 2005) and the games play very,very,very slow if at all. I searched the site and tried a couple things and they did not work.I have tried Nero,AlcoholSoft, DVD Decrypter,and RecordNow DX. All the disks I have made will boot but all with the same result. My laser is in good condition. It plays normal games perfectly. I even tried loading the Swap Magic and putting in the original game copy and it works fine. And what is the Special boot option for? I tried booting it with that and that didn't work. Please,please,please HELP. Is it the media or is there something else.

2. JLF24

JLF24 Regular member

my guess would be it is the media... i never had much luck with Fuji on PS2 games... i would stick with Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden DVD-R

hope this helps...

3. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

Try TDK DVD-R burned at 1X or 2X