1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new banned info

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mjfouline, Jun 19, 2007.

1. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

ight well my 360 got banned.

so on instinct i ummodded it and called cutomoer support.

called them and they siad it was banned. so i was asking why.

and they said of a modded console.
    so they said hold on.
    then they said turn it on now and it signed in.

they said if this ever happens again just leave it off for 5 mins and it should work.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

sorry but i gotta call bs. for some reason i dont think this would work.

3. monteca

monteca Regular member

i restored my firmware and turned it off for 10 minutes and when i turned it on guess what

i was still banned

4. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

ight call bs i wasn't posting this on a way to get unbanned i was posting this to say this is what happened to me.

hey maybe it wasn't even the banned status codes thats jus the first thig that came to mind when my box wouldn't go on live.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2007
  5. monteca

monteca Regular member

i had a box the other day kick me off of live.....and i was back on in a couple minutes but i wasnt banned it was just a problem on their end

6. WiganScum

WiganScum Member

mjfouline you should really be sure of the facts before posting info like this. I can see you're tryin to help but I think you have merely offered false hope. First you said you got banned and called MS support and basically managed to get the ban lifted. In your next post you said you couldn't get on live and so just assumed you were banned.

To my knowledge once the console is banned that's it, there's no goin back. It's been suggested people could try flashing a banned console with ixtreme and then phoning MS to get the ban lifted but I doubt this is a realistic solution either.

7. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

um i read the status codes and they were the banned codes amd i tryed to get on live like 5-10 time.

still didn't work.

so its not like im lying. the title isn't How to get unbanned it just says new banned info.

and what i repetead was the exaxt thing tht the person at microsft ssaid to me.

so its more like she gave u flase hope.

and let me guess your one of the unlucky that didn't stealth patch. not my fault if so. so dont tell me not to give false hope when im just reporting what microsoft said

8. WiganScum

WiganScum Member

9. steimy

steimy Active member

I think they have been having problems. It happened to me once on Sunday and on Monday. I was kicked off Live and it would refuse to sign me back in when i started the console either automatically or by doing it manually. I had to turn off the console for 5-10 minutes before it would sign back into Xbox Live.