1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Battery help!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by sevink, Jan 25, 2008.

1. sevink

sevink Guest

Sooo dont be hatters but i bought my psp lite and i tryed to mod the battery that originaly came with it and fried it! So i bought a fat battery just so i could hack it but the thing is just too bulky and i kinda took the 5th pin compleatly off so now its a perm pandorizer!! Now where on earth would i find a batery that would fit in this without it being bulky and i can put the cover back on? Also what kind of battery is the psp-2001 officialy take out of box? I would ebay it but idk what im entierly looking for and dont want to get ripped off!

2. Feenix888

Feenix888 Regular member

As i understand you can fit a Phat battery, and purchase a cover to go over it.

Most, if not all Batteries off fleabay are fake, and the newest batteries starting to be rolled out by Sony are pandora proof.

I have always raided PSP's i have bought for the batteries but i have permenant pandora set up so not really need that many.