1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Black 360 with 120GB and HDMI released date??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by elusiv1, Mar 2, 2007.

1. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

I was wondering what the release date is for this new console?? What does everyone think about the new black box with HDMI and 120GB HD.

L8tr Everyone.......

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol its amazing what people gather off the internet that is stretched out lies, no one said it was going to be released, we dont know if it will happen or not

3. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Hey bud don't kill the messanger aight, that's just what i've heard from people and web sites like Engadget which is usually dead on. I find it hard to beleive that it's stretched out lies when you talk about a black console with a bigger hard drive and HDMI, but that's just me. Looks like they are trying to 1up the PS3 with the 60GB HD and HDMI port..

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  4. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Hey bud don't kill the messanger aight, that's just what i've heard from people. I find it hard to beleive that it's stretched out lies when you talk about a black console with a bigger hard drive and HDMI port, but that's just me. Looks like they are trying to 1up the PS3 with the 60GB HD and HDMI port, the black paint scheme says it all. L8tr!!

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i never heard about the black console, and why would they 1up ps3? they are destroying them as far as sells go? there has been no offial announcement of it, it may never happen

6. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Well we will see, seems like a credible source to me, Microsoft Australlia is where this info leaked from.. I don't think a 120GB HD and HDMI port would justify me buying another console though. L8tr

7. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

how about you do your research, i have looked around and i posted on threads about this already, if you researched you would know that microsoft hasnt even said its happening, that would make sense, verify that its happening before you blindly ask about something that may not happen

8. Astromic

Astromic Member

I myself am 99% sure it is happening on the 120 gig HD at least, good friend of mine works for gamecrazy and when doing inventory last week he found a new item in the system listed as xbox 360 120g $499. They had zero lol but he has item #'s and everything for it already so I think it is closer then predicted.

9. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

WTF, i ask a simple question and you come in flaming.. I've been a member on this site a while so don't talk to me like a fking noob, who the hell are you to tell me what i can't or can not ask, are you a mod.. Lt8r..

10. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i dearly hope you are not talking to me, as i have the right to say that your way off base asking for something that we dont have any idea if it truly will be released or not, and just because your "friend" says that his store is going to have it doesnt mean it is going to happen, why dont you call bill gates and ask him? btw i dont care how long you have been here, your the one that comes in here and responds like a child, i never spoke unkindly to you, so lose the attitude

11. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Edited for Stupid reply!!

12. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

and your a great example of mature behavior, you harass me for telling you that we dont even know if its going to happen or not

13. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Sorry for that Mike that wasn't called for, i was a litte upset about the stretched out lies post, i took it personal and i shouldn't have responded like that.. It's just that lately we are getting alot of flamers on here and that sucks, i've never lost my composure like i have tonight, not cool...

14. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Microsoft like any other company will only offer such improvements...lol... if there is demand for it so start demanding and we just may see it come to fruition,oh yeah and don't forget to tell em to add a mini media centre software and web surfer :D

15. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Hello all. Do you guys think that they will release a bigger hdd to upgrade the 20gb 360?

16. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

and i too am sorry

17. n0b

n0b Member

I don't think Microsoft should release this.

As a 360 owner, i would be annoyed if they brought a better "standard" version which would basically make my one look redundant. By all means they should release a black 360 and maybe release bigger HDD's separately for those who want it.As for the HDMI port they should have put one on at the beginning but it's too late to go changing it now otherwise they will be forever adding bit's on and it will get too much like a PC with having to add new bit's evey couple of months which shouldn't happen on a console.

As far as I'm concerned i buy a console and don't expect more featured version to come out (like i say i don't mind re designs like slim PS2 ect or different colours)

18. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Never thought of about it that way. Very good point. I just got mine and totally love it. Laters