1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New build soon - best place to find parts & deals?

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by kenkot, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenkot

kenkot Newbie

Hello! Super excited to build my first PC in the coming month, the amount of PC build videos I've watched in anticipation is starting to get a little ridiculous ;)

I've got around £900 to build the best rig possible, I've got usable keyboard, mouse, monitor and headset but will be upgrading those eventually too. I'm starting to put together a build on pcpartpicker using some more recent YouTube videos (to get the best parts available now) and some build guides on there already, but was wondering if it's worth looking through shops near me? I've got time this weekend to drive around and look through some shops near me (this site found me some - which are the best?) but do you think it's worth shopping around that much to find cheaper parts? What would you do?

Thanks!

EDIT: I just noticed pcpartpicker gets prices from loads of different shops - is it worth finding some of those local to me and seeing if they do any in-store deals?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.