1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new cfw not m33 or oe

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by don010, Nov 13, 2007.

1. don010

don010 Guest

thats right a new cfw it has no name as of yet but there will be one soon

if u have any questions doughts belive im lying ask away
    we need ideas to make it work for every one cause it wrks on all ofw
    except 3.51 3.52 3.60 cause of reasons i cant reveal (SECURITY)

there is no chance of bricking ur psp what soo ever cause the software that does this hacks the psp firmware and put the software of ur choice s

so far we only got linux, mas os, windows vista/xp, xbox360(glichy psp will reset) and ur every day cfw

ut this cfw is different u dont need to downgrade or nuthin
    juss run the program 3 times on ur psp an it will hack the psp (i refuse to explain dont ask) it doesnt write cfw but disables ALL blocks and security on the psp

and if u have cfw u will need pandora cause for some reason it freezes on m33 but wrks on oe ( i dont kno y)

any ideas plz help we need suggestions an ideas

thx

2. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

What!?!?!?

ur making one right???????

3. don010

don010 Guest

yea me an some friends

an it wrks perfetly

juss some games dont play like halo2-3 the psp's ram has to be altered to run them

an im not lying this is seriuos

4. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

pics or videos with the firmware in action, or it's not real. that's how it goes.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  5. don010

don010 Guest

give me a few days an ill prove it

juss wait

6. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

Cool, so what types of games will it be able to play then????

7. don010

don010 Guest

it plays all ur homebrews(not goin to explain how) SOME XBOX360 GAMES(UNDER DEVELOPEMENT) AND I FOUND A PSP EMULATOR FOR THE PSP(I DID NOT MAKE IT)

a couple of new feature(cant spoil)
    it kinda the same as m33 but has way different look an features

you can put this on without a psp with cfw all u need is a psp with
    firmware other than 3.51 3.52 3.60

we also are workin on bugs for the slim so idk

im tryin 2 borrow my friends digital camera to post the pics until then i guess i cant prove it

this project caused us to destroy 15 psp'when doing test runs of hardmodding and softmodding

an to tell the truth its going to take a while to sneak the files on the web
    the last time we tryed we got a illegal actions warning soo yea

by xmas it will be released BUT
    this can permanetly mess up ur psp if u disobey the instructions

for those dense people who mess their psp's up if u mess up u will get 10 error messages before it bricks Permanetly
    of course u have 2 intensionaly do tht

plz if u have ideas they wud help alot

thx

8. FW330

FW330 Guest

i want to see some pictures of it in order to believe you

9. dil333

dil333 Member

ok..we need proof sorry....but go on, by all means...anyway, if you go to psp3d.com

some guy made 3.72 H something cfw i think... something along the lines of that...

10. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

it is interesting if its true...

11. xtreme324

xtreme324 Member

Okay this guy has no clue what he is saying...
    I call BS in this 7 year old's card game.

Okay:
    A: What in the flippin' world is the use of a psp emulator for psp.
    OR any emulator that emulates the same system.. only useful thing l.ike that ever was vmware (and other spin off programs that do the same thing) for pc emulation on pc, and devhook for 1.50'ers
    B: PSP DOES NOT, CAN NOT, and WILL NOT ever emulate any non portable console created since and including PS2/Xbox. The psp has 32(or 64) MBs of ram. The xbox uses 2- 750 mb Caches. The most that will maybe every come close is some sort of thing that views the display of a said console and allows input through wifi to the console.
    C: This guy can't speak/type 5 words without sounding like he slept through English and Language Arts all his life.
    D: 10 failures and it auto-bricks the psp? This whole thing is just gonna turn out to be either NOTHING or a SCAM that bricks idiots who are just as equally moronic as this poster.
    Who the hell try's a firmware the bricks a psp even twice in a row (with the exception of the devolopers)?

I am ashamed of even wasting electricity and calories by reading, typing my reply, and clicking the post reply button.
    Unfortunatly I hate posers and wanna-bes.

Noob, go get a life and quit trying to BS people.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  12. don010

don010 Guest

first off u dick f*cking head im german and so what if my english isn't the best who the f*ck r u

second off you f*ckin idiot untill u can design an create computers and rewire motherboards an add memory to computers or hand held electronics shut the f*ck up i bet u sit home masturbating your lonely ass self to sleep cause your to sad to get a girlfriend or wife

third off u poor f*ck if ur WASTING electricity replying then shut the F*ck up no one asked u to say anything and get a mother f*ckin job

finally why dont u go F*ck some puppy instead of being a loser and reading this if MY ENGLISH is so bad or go f*ck your self

13. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

Yo man Chill!!

delete that post if u can...and just PM that fool

cause u might get banned

EDIT: So ur saying that you can add memory to handhelds???

14. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Well, you seem to know the English language well enough to be able to swear a lot and talk like a chav, congratulations on that.

In another thread you said you lived in the Bahamas -.-

It may say that xtreme324 is a "Newbie" but he certainly knows enough to see right through what you said. He speaks the truth about the X360 emulation, it is literally impossible. You get a computer with 4GB DDR3 RAM @ 1333MHz, 2X 8800 ULTRAs, an Intel QX9650 OC'd @ 4.00GHz and then try and make a decent X360 emulator, you'd probably still fail...

EDIT: Just to add to that:

I can do that :p Can't say i've ever added RAM to handhelds though, is that even possible? :/

15. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

damn r8 lol!!!but really good if its possible r8??a 360,on psp but even ps2 cant break in,so WTF tht a new 360 can break into psp...know wht i mean??if u got the ps2 worked on psp i'll believe u m8..

16. oosel

oosel Regular member

After reading that reply he sounds like a ticked off litle kid. lol Until that post I would have gave him a chance to be believed.

17. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

indeed..i thought a maker or developer for sumtin should be more polite so everyone would listen or wait patiently to him but now,u see everybody's opposing him..

18. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

Lol yeah...he sounds like a little 10 year old that knows how to cuss..LOL...or a girl on her period...he sounded nice and polite at first but turned into a (sorry) F*ck!ng retard

19. hoip

hoip Regular member

another group to make CFW nice but doenst look possible

i dont see how the psp cpu and memory could ever think abt running ps2/xbox games, doesnt look plausible to me.

and i think the m33 team has gone to the point where CFW is at its peak so i dont think anyone will be able to surpass that

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007