1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new copy dvd wont start

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ckell, Nov 26, 2004.

1. ckell

ckell Guest

I have copoied many dvd's ith shrink, but I have had a few that wont play, I use win dvd to play movies.
    When I load the bad dvd the players light will flash but then change and stay on solid, and will not start to play.
    Normal start up the dvd light will flash and then stay off until the movie starts to play.
    Thia is about one half of one percent, any help??

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

hey ckell, it could be a media issue. What kind of media are you using? Do the bad dvd backups play in any stand alone players? bye

3. ckell

ckell Guest

No, the bad ones wont play in either the computer or dvd, I have used only very good blanks, all the dvd's that work play anywhere, its just once in a while tht one wont start one in the last 50 pack.

4. swervin

swervin Regular member

I agree. Sounds like some bad media to me. I had the same problems with junk Memorex -R's.

Mike

5. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I am batting 100% since I switched to verbatim made by mcc of japan and they play great in more standalone players.The verbatims made by ricojpnro1 are also batting 100%,but more problems in stand alone players. Good media - fewer problems. Just a lesson I have learned on my stand alone recorder and pc burner.Later