1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Dark Alex????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by gamer35, Aug 10, 2007.

1. gamer35

gamer35 Member

Hey guys, my psp is fw version 3.10OE-A. I can't play new games on it. The only option is to upgrade to 3.40OE-A, which is UNSTABLE. Do any of you guys have a solution for this, and do any of you guys know if there is some kind of guy out there like Dark Alex who's going to take his place and provide us homebrew fans with new hacked firmwares?? Thanks!! If you guys have a way to play late games on 3.10OE-A, please tell. It's pissing me off.

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

3. zachier

zachier Regular member

What makes you say that 3.40 OE-A is unstable? I'll have you know that 3.40 OE-A is the most stable CFW to date, so upgrading to this firmware from 3.10 OE-A should give you no problem.

If you want to be able to play the newest games, I reccomend that you upgrade to 3.40 OE-A.

4. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

zachier is right. 3.40 OE-A is the most stable custom firmware yet. There was multiple iterations of 3.03 from OE-A to OE-C. But 3.40 OE had but one version and it stayed at that version.

5. drakex

drakex Regular member

True, I have had that one for at least 6 months now on.