1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new devhook for running 3.11 help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sam302005, Apr 16, 2007.

1. sam302005

sam302005 Member

after new devhook as im running .46 but cant get new games to work ... pls help

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

refer to the thread stickied at the top of the thread index, or; better yet, install an OE...Devhook (I think i can safely say as of April 14th) is obsolete...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  3. sam302005

sam302005 Member

been lookin at 3.30oea but looks bit more complicated to do than devhook was but if thats the way to go then which one best suits a psp with 1.5 fw as i dont realy wanna brick it....

4. boyet804

boyet804 Member

just use the winstallers bro its easy

5. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

because of how outdated devhook is, u prolly have a higher chance bricking ur psp using it, than installing an OE....in fact...the only bricks I have seen are from downgrading incorrectly, or f0 customization...

id install an OE, theres nothing complicated about it....you'll thanks yourself later for deleting DEVhook....

6. touran22

touran22 Regular member

WOOOW no wayyyyyy devhook will never brick!!! its emualted flash!!! wow mate please dont scare them!

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

im still removing the boogers from my top lip...its tooo early....

i was thinking about running dev from an OE.... but ya, dev dont brick...but now that 3.30 OE has come around...i just dont see the point in running dev....i just dont get it....

8. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

WOOOW no wayyyyyy devhook will never brick!!! its emualted flash!!! wow mate please dont scare them![/quote]

i was thinking about running dev from an OE.... but ya, dev dont brick...but now that 3.30 OE has come around...i just dont see the point in running dev....i just dont get it....

9. gasconade

gasconade Regular member