1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new discovery about the grey sensor in the pstwo!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by yudda111, Dec 1, 2004.

1. yudda111

yudda111 Guest

guys yesterday i was doing that mod with the tape.wile i was doing that,has a moron i put to much (instent super glue)so after that i tryed my pstwo and like usualy it didnt work so i tough i totaled my pstwo,i was so in tabarnac!so i desided to break that damn sensor,wile doing that i took of the top of grey sensor and i saw 2 metal plate separeded inside of that switch and a little peace a metal.so i tryed to reput the little metal peace in that sensor so that the 2 metal plate have contact together next thing i did,is put the power cable in and tryed the pstwo without the top lid ,tape the ather sensor on the front and put the swap magic in and press the power did work!.....but wait guys,i cut a top of the q-tips and pressed it in the sensor swicth and the disc started to read,so what did i is soldered the 2 metal plate together in the sensor switch and it work.now i just af to tape the front sensor and everything works now without taping the grey sensor because a soldered it to make the the 2 metal plates contact with no problems.swap magic works perfectly even copyed 4 games yesterday and the 4 games workt perfectly.

2. atlnicca

atlnicca Regular member

allow me to be the first to congratulate u. not sure if thishas been done yet or not. but if it hasnt, congrats on ur discovery

3. yudda111

yudda111 Guest

yo man i put too much glue and i fix it buy soldering if you know what i meen.if a add so pics youl see.its easyer then the taping stupid mod the only one i af to tape is the front if you know what i meen.

4. yudda111

yudda111 Guest

hey guys please delete this thread!!!its useless.it is retarded this yudda111 is a moron he does not know nothing,a big 0 outa 10,he does not know what is talking about,BIG looser,great moron.