1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New dvd software

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by C4RL, Mar 25, 2005.

1. C4RL

C4RL Guest

can any1 help?

can anybody point me in the right direction of what and where i can get software for ripping the new dvds?
    aparantly they are meant to be uncopyable known as orange discs im led to belive, layer cake is meant to be one of these new generation discs with a few other of the new releases

any help in this matter is greatly apreciated
    and il be forever in your debt

2. colw

colw Active member

Try lastest versions of DVD Decrypter or Any DVD.

Use software tab at top of this page for downloads.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

in addition to colw's suggestions, join up over at official dvd decryptor forum, right at the top of the 'decryptor support' forum, you will find this pinned thread -

http://forum.dvddecrypter.com/index.php?showtopic=18488

ie ->

4. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Have you tried AnyDVD?

5. CKY_2084

CKY_2084 Guest

DVD Shrink and DVD Decryptor are my favorite FREE DVD RIPPING PROGRAMS. I had AnyDVD for awhile and discovered I had no use for it so I quit using it, but some people swear by it so it might be worth looking into, afterall it broke the newer encryptions before DVD Decryptor did.

6. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Interesting.....I feel the same way about DVD Decrypter. Different strokes for different folks.

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

any dvd is def. worth the money in my book,they update it before the newer encrytion even comes out.there always one step ahead.and its a no brainer using it since it runs in the background with the other programs.

8. killa85rz

killa85rz Guest

sup people

now the easiest way to find software is to get imesh or limewire they are wicked programs you can download all the software you ever wanted. you can get imesh from www.imesh.com. the software i recommend you download is cloneDVD 2 and any dvd. another good program is dvd x copy but i find sometimes it doesn’t work cloneDVD 2 is the better choice.

9. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

You can download all the software you need here from afterdawn (see software tab) and none are cracks which can give you problems.

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ killa85rz

Let's refrain from recommending warez shall we? It's a great way to get on a Moderator's bad side.