1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New DVDFAB Decrypter + VobBlanker + DVD Shrink + ImgBurn guide

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by alkohol, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wkdclwn01

Wkdclwn01 Member

Alkohol: "Honestly, I don't know why you keep on getting errors. Without knowing/seeing the actual errors on my screen, I can't really tell you what to go from there. One of the most common error is there may be another decrypting engine (i.e. AnyDVD, DVD43 or others) running in the background while your ripping via DVDFAB Decrypter and when your "processing" the VIDEO_TS.IFO file through VobBlanker. This will likely trigger some errors down the road when transcoding via DVD Shrink or Nero Recode. "

Is it possible that just having AnyDVD installed, even though I don't physically have it running, could cause problems?

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

thread closed by request; all the answers are here, if any of you still have problems after excellent guides such as this, you should be -

a) scouring existing threads for (possible) extra clues. However this shouldn't be necessary as alkohol knows his stuff and his guides are some of the clearest and best laid out guides here. For instance, people such as myself are certainly no experts on everything, but the rare times i personally have problems i search the forums/do some googling. It's very very rare i fail to find an answer to something, whether it's dvd-related, work-related or anything else.
    b) starting your own threads requesting help; however see a) first

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.