1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New DvdFab

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Tmaxxfan, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Tmaxxfan

Tmaxxfan Member

Been a long time since i've posted.. just thought i would let everyone know that there is a new version of fab out 3.0.7.0 could someone let me know if this version works for saw 3 as i haven't purchased it yet. but i plan to and would like to know if i can back it up. Thanks in advance for your replies. and also sorry for posting another indirect post of that III movie lol. later all

2. dadtcar1

dadtcar1 Member

yes it works i just used it it did the full disc

3. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

OK folks, DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.7.0 can rip SAW 3 UNRATED EDITION flawlessly now. I can confirmed and Fengtao has fixed the problem, and you can use DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.7.0 to rip this as your desire "full disc" or "main movie" beautifully.

Here's a very basic DVDFAb guide to rip SAW 3 UNRATED EDITION

Now insert your original SAW 3 UNRATED EDITION into DVD burner or DVD ROM drive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now click on START to rip the movie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since there are a lot of compressions needed for a "full disc" 65.9% (meaning you'll need to transcode 34.1%), I suggest using Nero Recode's enhancements quality "AA + HQSR + Assign Best Quality to Main Movie" or Recode's AEC Changer by Solomon to Max Smooth.

NOTE: I used DVD-RB Pro + CCE SP 2.70 to encode via 3 PASSES VBR then burned with Nero Burning Rom and the quality is amazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best of luck to all and happy burning!!

4. Tmaxxfan

Tmaxxfan Member

Thanks very much for the reply! I appreciate your help Eddie