1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new feature in SHRINK 3.1.4 final

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by c22shoot, Feb 9, 2004.

1. c22shoot

c22shoot Member

Just found this feature, quick forum search did not locate any mention. Apologies if this has been covered before.

Basically if you right click within the Preview window in either Full Disc or Re-Author mode, it brings up the option of selecting the various sound tracks and monitoring them whilst the picture is being played. Found this very useful whilst backing up my copy of Basic. The directors comments start during the pre film graphics, about 10 to 15 secs before the point i would normally have selected for the in crop.

You can also select full screen option, i know you can resize the preview window, but on a complex authored DVD's you loose some of the titles, i found right click much quicker, after making the preview window as small as possible.

Hope this helps some people.

Many thanks again to "Mr SHRINK" this program just keeps getting better.

2. RWG

RWG Regular member

That's interesting info, I'd have never found it unless it was under a menu option. Thanks, my DVD copies depend on Shrink. I'm burning Saving Pvt. Ryan on another machine right now.

RWG

3. c22shoot

c22shoot Member

hi just thought i would add the audio preview function does not work on DTS sound tracks.

4. mrbass

mrbass Member

DTS should work. You have it hooked up to your SPDIF port with a digital optical cable connected to your DTS receiver? If not then that's your problem.