1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New flashing issue? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by littleduk, Jan 19, 2008.

1. littleduk

littleduk Regular member

Hi guys...

Well Long story I hope someone can advise me here..
    We flashed the kids xbox360 a while back with some of you guys helping and pointing to the tutorials we needed and had great success!!

But one day the Xbox started the 3 red lights routine and wouldnt play so we sent it away to a fella on the net who fixed it and sent it back.. It worked for 2 weeks and the 3 red lights happened again so the fella said send it back and he would fix it again free this time.. so we sent it back..

This time its came back and now no longer plays or reads any games, origionals or backups..

We called the fella to see what had happened and he basically told us to F£$%^ Off !!! Nice chap!!

So I opened the xbox up again and went to flash the drive again as we were getting open tray messages...

The drive wont flash now? and I had done this a few times in the past keeping up with extreme updates...

I used MTKFlash and have modified it for my MB and when in DOS I get the options to pick the drive to flash sna it just hangs there and never flashes..

Ive read about every tutorial on the net on mtkflash to see im not forgetting anything and im using the same PC i used when I flashed the first times and just no joy...

Id appraciate any thoughts or advice or it looks like im going to have to buy the kids a new one!!!

Thanks again
    Tag

2. littleduk

littleduk Regular member

I should have mentioned the drive is a samsung MS25