1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New game suggestions

Discussion in 'PS2' started by duman, Mar 26, 2005.

1. duman

duman Guest

For the past 5-6 years, my cousin and I have been getting together every few weekends and having gaming sessions. The games are usually backed up, so we don't have to worry about what we should play next. When we are done with a certain game, we move on. We generally go though 4-5 games a year.

We play cooperative games, the vast majority of which are sports games. We like games that require some level of teamwork.

We finished up with Madden 2005 recently, and the only game on the list was Champions of Norrath. When we got to it, we realized that the game was a bit to monotounous and repetitive, and really didn't require much decision making.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest some nice Cooperative games. No split screen, please.

Thanks.
    duman

2. duman

duman Guest

When I say "the games are usually backed up," I mean in a queued fashion. Not anything else.

3. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Have you guys ever tried playing Psi Ops, lol one person controls the powers and the other one controls the movement quite funny so it is

4. duman

duman Guest

Yeah! We played that game, I controlled the movement and my cousin kept throwing people around. We would never use our guns, cause it was so much fun just launching people around.