1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New guides! Look here

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by aldaco12, Jan 5, 2005.

1. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

I hate the 'submitting guide' page of Afterdawn (1 figure per chapter. Should I make a guide with 87 chapters?) If you want one of my new guides:

- making a VCD with subtitles
    - recording a tape/a vynil disc on a CD

PM me your e-mail address (posting on the forum is forbidden due to spammers), if you're interested on some of them.

Last edited: May 20, 2005
  2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I just wanted to add I have a quick and easy to follow guide for converting your AVI, MPEG, DivX ect to DVD at my website (Link is in signature) Its called "Convert AVI to DVD" best of all the proggys used in my guide are all free!! :)

Good luck all :)

Im with you on the submitting guides aldaco :) They should just let us post them here in the forum's and put them in the areas they belong to.. If they arent anygood just delete them :) Would also save from the dumb arse's who don't want to search before they post the same question that has been aked 1,000 times before. I believe they would be more inclined to look at a guide first if it were right there on the thread.. Just a thought :)

3. johnlu

johnlu Member

Very nice,
    This was easy to understand, thanks for taking the time out to do this. This site also addresses some concern but you must input some common errors you would receive when trying to backup vob vts files. Overall it was well put and very helpfully for backing up media

4. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

I too think the site is well done. I just don't like the 'submit guides' feature now exists. About an year ago an admin (CD-RW.ORG) corrected directly my guides and posted them in http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/, now there'f no way to do such things...

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  5. coolpeggy

coolpeggy Guest

All about DVD AVI MPEG problem pls visit:
    [REMOVED] to have a try.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2005
  6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

coolpeggy

Blatant pimping of other sites isn't appreciated or tolerated so it would be a very good thing if you can find it within yourself to actually provide help here in the forums because if I see you continuing to pimp that site you'll be shown the door.