1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new halo 2 maps on xbox live problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by m0dnewb, Apr 17, 2007.

1. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

ok well im trying to get the new halo 2 maps...but when i try to get them there is an error that says its having troubles getting the maps and its purchased...so i payed for it but dont have it. anyone know what to do....im calling 18004myxbox but ive been on hold for 10 minutes and im seriously pissed off....

2. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

lots of ppl on bungie.net and xbox.com are having the same problem, I even had this problem. my theory is tht the servers are overloaded with the millions of ppl tryin to d/l the maps at the same time. what I did was try a couple more times, then I turned my box off and turned it bak on and then it d/led. but, just be patient and keep trying.

dont bother with 1-800-4-my-xbox, they r no help, and you will be on hold for like 30 mins

3. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

yeah all they did was confirm what you said...they just told me to keep pressing A til it starts downloading....i dont know why i wanted them so bad...they arent that great well the crane one looks kool but we cant even do live with them yet..

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

playhalo2,

Your sig's way too big sport. There's a link to the forum rules in my sig where you'll find the sig limits :)

5. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Dammit, i made it too big.

6. 360M0DD3r

360M0DD3r Guest

if you have 360 u get the new maps free. i just did it. but thers an error tht wont let me download them. this glitch allows u to purchase new maps for free. here is how to do it

1. make a new hotmail email
    2. then make silver account on xbox.com
    3. recover it to your 360
    4. then sign into halo2 on your gold account
    5. go into "download Content"
    6. sign in on Silver account in "Download Content"
    7. try to download Blastacular
    8. it should give you a error type thing
    9. then sign out of silver and sign into gold in download content
    10. finally when u try to download blastacular, it will purchased already.
    11. Good Luck, and i would try this as quickly as possible because i heard tht Bungie knows about this and will fix this glitch/bug

7. 360M0DD3r

360M0DD3r Guest

guys dont try my laqst post. i found out it locks u in a situation tht u cant get the maps. Sorry