1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new in here and realy need help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gamaan, Jun 14, 2007.

1. gamaan

gamaan Member

hey all the thing that i just get my psp week ago and it was 2.82 and i duno enything about that stuff so somone told me to upgread it so i did it to 3.50 but the probleam is that in my country the umd cds is expeansave so i will never buy it so i downloud games to the pc for the psp but never work somone eals told me that i have to downgread it to 1.50 but i duno what to do so plz sombody help me week now and i even play game AND NEVER ENJOY IT
    THANKS FOR UR TIME AND THANKS MORE FOR UR HELP

2. gamaan

gamaan Member

JUST SOMBODY ANSWER ME COZ I REALY NEED HELP DUDE

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You won't be able to play downloaded games for a while. What you need is a downgrader for your firmware. Currently there IS NOT one. The reason you need a downgrader is because you need to be at 1.5. Once you are at 1.5 you can update to custom firmware which lets you play these downloaded/backed-up games. But lets not get into the downloading because piracy is against the law. There is no way for you to play those games until a downgrader for 3.50 comes out. There is no ETA on this downgrader, or even a promise it will even ever come out. But either way, you are going to be waiting a long time. Don't update any further.

Tip: Try to speak in more clear English and touch up on your spelling, people will take you more seriously that way. And people really don't want to hear what you have to say if you post it in caps. Oh, and use the search bar. Another thing you have to be patient when waiting for an answer people spend their free time on here.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

I am afraid you cannot downgrade at this time because you have 3.50 firmware-and there is not a downgrader for that either.you should not have upgraded in the first place, now its too late-try searching for used UMD games online...

5. gamaan

gamaan Member

thanks all for your answer
    but you said that i can look for umd used games online thats mean used cds or what? because i didnt understand that . and one more thing is there any theme for 3.50 and i listen that i can play music when i am playing games how can that be.
    thanks agine for your time

6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

yes used games UMD's-as far as putting music on your PSP-you just put the mp3's in the MUSIC folder..-I dont think you can change the themes with your firmware-might want to check your instruction manual-or search on google...

7. gamaan

gamaan Member

sorry but i didnt understand what you mean just explan how can i play games and lesten to music in the same time .if i play i will lesten to the game music in umd mode but if i go out to turn the music on i will be out the game
    and that is the same in the music mode

8. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

oh, I didnt know what you meant...sorry, you can find that here...

9. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Go Away please.