1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New iPod Touch Questions Please...

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by dukeidude, Sep 23, 2007.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

hey guys, i just had my ipod nano stolen in June, and i was wondering whether or not to get the touch. my biggest question is whether or not it has built in WiFi. what i mean is, does it have its own internet? or do you need an acces point? thanks!

2. Parmenion

Parmenion Member

Hi, I've just got an i-touch and it does have wi-fi in built. It also has a browser (Safari). You still have to connect to some kind of access point though to access the internet.

3. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

ok, also, can music from limewire be put on the touch? if so, will it still show album art for when you scroll sideways with the touch? thanksss

4. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Any son you can import into itunes will play on your ipod, however if you want album covers they gotta be inbeded in the songs id3 tag, you can do it thru itunes by selecting song info and clicking in the artwork tab and clicking on the add button it will lunch another window where you can find the image you want to add. belive me i have close to a thousand songs and been doing it slowly. but it will work. Good luck.

5. ps2racer

ps2racer Regular member

Can you put photos on the new iTouch without it deleting them if you delete them from the computer. It is just that on the old iPod when you put a photo on the iPod you have to keep it on the computer or the next time you add new photos it will delete the ones you deleted off the computer. Hope you know what i'm talking about.

6. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

If you set the ipod to manually add files to it, it will not delete them . how ever if you delete them from your computer due to low disk space, you better off using fliker or other service to upload your pic and always have a back up., Never rely on having only one copy of your files specially photos and your music. you can google free online storage and youll find some. Good luck.