1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(New Issue) Nero not recognizing DVD-R's as blank w/ Pioneer A03

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by boom2316, Feb 14, 2003.

1. boom2316

boom2316 Guest

I have seen a few threads about Nero and it's problems recognizing DVD-R media. My issue is that the only solution I have seen has to do with type of drive being used. Well I have a DVD-R drive as you can see by the subject and I have tried 3 different types of DVD-R media. I have also gotten things to work using XCopy, Stomp and Decrypter but not Nero. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. rubberman

rubberman Regular member

Scrap Nero and use PrimoDVD. Its better and the dvd player compatiblity is high. Cant go wrong!

3. boom2316

boom2316 Guest

I would do that but I've purchased Nero along w/ the MPEG2 plugin (just want to test that functionality and see what kind of a job they've done). I just sent a 3 page mail their way with a long list of system configuration info so hopefully I'll be able to answer my own questions soon. I would still appreciate any feedback though.

4. Rouge006

Rouge006 Guest

Ive been burning with Nero for a few months now and I havent found a problem with my movies yet....just make sure you use ISO/UDF ,uncheck all the ISO Relaxations and make sure your using ISO9960 and its Mode 1......and dont forget to uncheck the Joilet other than that the default settings should be fine