1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Memory Card

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Andy_C, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Andy_C

Andy_C Member

Finally getting my psp for my birthday tomorrow! :)

I was just wondering, when i put the new memory stick in the psp should i format it straight away before putting any homebrew/videos on there?

If so are there any settings to change in the psp menu or does it format automatically?

Another question i wanted to ask was if people were having problems playing gba games on their psp? I read somewhere someones psp froze up while playing final fantasy tactics and i don't want anything like that to happen tomorrow. Is it just that game or is there something wrong with the gpsp emulator??

2. ace916

ace916 Member

r u getting a new psp an if so is it custom firmware . if not no hombrew or emulators. the freezing does happen but u just take the battery out 2 reset

3. Andy_C

Andy_C Member

the psp already has firmware 3.40-oea installed so it's all set for running homebrew e.t.c.

Do you know if the freezing happens only with ff tactics or with other games too? And do you mean the only way to turn the psp off when it freezes is to take the battery out? That can't be good for the psp?

Thanks for the help :)