1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Memory Stick

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by fharthart, Jul 10, 2007.

1. fharthart

fharthart Member

I just bought a 4gb memory stick and I want to put eboot in it to make it to 3.03 then change to 1.50. when i go to the root of the memory stick, there are NO folders. do i make my own folders called PSP or what? i dont want to brick my psp...

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

how in the world would creating folders brick your psp? psps are bricked when you mess with flash, not the memory stick. go ahead and create them

3. fharthart

fharthart Member

But I dont have MP_Root or anything like that. I dont have PSP folder. It's just blank. What do I do?

4. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Start your PSP and scroll to the far right. Under system settings, click on Format Memory Stick. This'll create all the folders for you.

[Edit: Also, @chanman1 - I'd expect a senior member to have a little more respect for beginners.]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

well this is something in the manual, and something that could probably be searched, and figured out with a little research.