1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new modchip announced

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by geoffbob3, Feb 18, 2007.

1. geoffbob3

geoffbob3 Regular member

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Ya, I just read about this on MaxConsole. They say it's a fake, and I agree! The website looks just like the Fake "Wiisile" chip, and I don't think it can support DVD's just yet...

3. geoffbob3

geoffbob3 Regular member

you must be talking about this thread http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=49783 but max console would be biased cause if it is true ppl will hold off buying current chips and wait for this one i am not saying it is real but not sure if it is a fake just yet and that thread didn`t convince me otherwise

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Dude, there are so many chips coming out these days for the Wii, it's hard to tell which is fake and which is not... I seem to only think that the Cyclowiz is the "TRUE" chip for the Wii right now. Sure, this chip may be legit, but they haven't confirmed price or anything like that. If the price comes out, it may just be a few dollars less than the Cyclowiz! I would rather pay the extra bucks just to get the Cyclowiz, because it looks legit...

5. der6495

der6495 Member

I'm going to wait until the Wiikey is released to the wild and see which one will be better in the long run.

6. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

wow i have got to find the video on youtube

again there was a hacker group talking about this on a video and they used a dvd movie and a wii game on the wii everyone thought the video was fake i did to untill you read about it who knows this may work