1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new modder

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by eveo, Sep 8, 2004.

1. eveo

eveo Member

i am an new modder to the xbox world and i want to know where i can download the files needed to put xbox games on to my hard drive. I got the instructions from xbox-scene but i can't find the download. (and i don't have a modd chip because it said you don't need one) Help Me

2. mikeh455

mikeh455 Guest

find anything yet? i am looking also. I have a xenium ice chip with a 120 gig hd. I want to copy games to HD also.

3. rfjr23

rfjr23 Member

First yes you do have to have mod chip.....next you will have to flash your bios on chip most come with a preset bios but you can flash with better. Once you do that go to http://xboxstation.co (you may have to register but its free) look for downloads tab on top left then when new window pops up you will see apps under the word download after the next window comes up scroll down about half way untill you see slayers auto install you will need a of part A 22 files total. You will need a program similar to winrar which you can get free trial and do what you have to do....once you have all 22 files you will have to extract them all to a choosen spot on ur pc so you know where they are at....once you open them all in one folder it will make a slayer auto installer final file save it to cd-rw . put in xbox and rebott so it starts with disk in it. then from there when it boots up right you will have to reformat and install new program....its pretty simple once you figure it out.....before you do any thing get a new hard drive and save the original seeing how its to small to do any thing with....atleast you will still have the orignal os