1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new mpas for gears of war

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by user473, May 2, 2007.

1. user473

user473 Regular member

yep thats right 4 new maps tomorrow at 9am ..so get some sleep and get up early boys and girls cause im going to pop some heads

2. theridges

theridges Guest

3. steimy

steimy Active member

nice, i think i may just wait till September and get them free. I have not even had a chance to play my Gears Of War yet, let alone online. I am just hooked on Rainbow 6 Vegas like crack.

4. theridges

theridges Guest

You haven't played Gears yet Steimy???
    you need to go do that :)

5. AXT

AXT Guest

Gears of War Multiplayer = Repetitive

Halo 2 MP not as repetitive >> Gears of War MP

6. jelle2503

jelle2503 Regular member

someone upload the maps files for me please... i don't wanna pay money, XBL is expensive enough....

friggin "gold" service, and still paying for maps, that EPIC firstly wanted to release for free

MS is making extra profit now because of this!!! :mad:

7. steimy

steimy Active member

ah, MS is a major corporation. What do you think they are in business to do? Give out milk and cookies. Of course everything they do costs money. And people are still just eating it up, so why should they even think about stopping?

the ridges, I do need to try it out. I put it in long enough to test my "back up" copy and see that it works. But i just got hooked on Tiger Woods 07 for a while, then once i got XBL i am hooked on RB6 Vegas online now. But there are so many i need to try out.
    Call Of Duty 2 & 3
    Gears Of War
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2
    Perfect Dark
    Lost Planet
    Far Cry Predator
    and quite a few others. Some have been tested but really not played much except COD 2 which i have played from time to time. I just need to find some people playing them online and learn the game.

8. theridges

theridges Guest

why even post that...so fanboys could start arguing??
    no matter what game it is if your good, repetitive or not...then you wouldn't care..

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2007