1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pc for Gaming, Budget £500

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by crakLz, Feb 24, 2012.

1. crakLz

crakLz Member

Hey guys Im new to Pc building and Im currently looking to buy a new gaming pc. My budget is £500-£550 and I have never built a pc in my life.

If anyone can help me make a Custom-Built computer on this site www.advancetec.co.uk ,then please help me build a pc and choose the correct components for what I need. I intend to play games, mostly Cod4 and maybe some other games like L4D2 and BF3.

Preferably Intel build would do but AMD is just fine, also for the GPU, use at least a 460, 6850, 560 etc.

Thanks!

2. crakLz

crakLz Member

can anyone help me?

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

have some patience as we do this on our free time & it is now the weekend.

4. smoggie66

smoggie66 Regular member

5. crakLz

crakLz Member

Hey iv been using that site before, they are a little expensive for a custom made pc, but if I was to build it it would be fine, im feeling its a little risky building it though.

If you can make me a custom build pc on a site that builds it and includes windows 7 that would be amazing thanks!

6. smoggie66

smoggie66 Regular member

checkout http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ but your still gonna need monitor keyboard and mouse to be honest m8 building a gaming pc can be expencive but it isnt realy that hard to do on your own there is countless forums which will help including afterdawn and you will be able say i built this . what i would do is get a good motherboard , cpu, ram and graphics card and then you have the backbone you will need for the future ,

7. crakLz

crakLz Member

Iv already got razer deathadder and a keyboard, and an acer monitor for my laptop LOL

8. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012