1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new protection or what?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fdiaz, Mar 15, 2005.

1. fdiaz

fdiaz Member

i just got a hold of bridget jones 2 and i tried the latest dvd shrink and dvd decrypter and even the latest any dvd i didnt try dvd43 but i dont think it will work and at 51% analising it crash with the error on it and its new dvd and also i copied re2 and little black book with succese but i noticed its the sony titles and a few others like this but ive manneged to pass the problem but this new dvd i cant figure it out so im going to try super dvd next.

2. MarkNZ

MarkNZ Regular member

Have you got the latest version of AnyDVD 4.6.1.2 & use CloneDVD2 as well.

3. fdiaz

fdiaz Member

got the latest version yerterday and it didnt work so i dont think it will work with clone dvd cause it didnt work with shrink

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you get 51% into a dvd rip then usually your software and hardware are all working right. The problem is probably on the original dvd. Possibly dirt, a scratch, or even corupt data on the original. It's not uncommon to find a new dvd with corrupt data on it that will play great on a player but the bad spot shows up during the rip process.

Jerry

5. fdiaz

fdiaz Member

i turned off the preview screen and it analised and burned alright so i really dont know whats going on but i did it