1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by krufto, Nov 20, 2004.

1. krufto

krufto Guest

I was thinking about buying a new ps2 because the motor on mine is messed up so its hard to spin the disc and play without freezing. I want to buy the new slimmer ps2 and get a chip for it. But i dont really want to spend too much money on it so i saw this thing called swap magic 3.3 and i was wondering how it works and if it will work on the new models.

2. krufto

krufto Guest

i also was wondering if the new ps2 can use swap magic 3.3 without being modded or needing a slide card or flip-top because i found somhing on the net that said something like that.

3. Melonpan

Melonpan Member

does anyone have websites for the new SWAP MAGIC 3.3? just making sure... SM 3.3 can b on slimline (even for NTSC?) and play imports...i read it came out in nov. any dates? I really need to be able to play imports on the Slimline ps2... thanks

4. krufto

krufto Guest

Ok i was gona buy the swap magic disc but i asked someone i know that mods systems and he said that the swap magic is no good and cant read everything. So i was wondering if there are any good mod chips out yet that work well with the slimline?