1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New PSP, Good Homebrews To Get?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Hyren, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Hyren

Hyren Member

I just downgraded my PSP and upgraded it to 3.10 oe and I was wondering what would be some good hombrews to put on my PSP?

Also, should I upgrade from 3.10oe to 3.40oe? Or maybe go down to 3.03oe? I have heard that 3.10oe and 3.03oe are the best, but if not, what makes 3.40oe better?

EDIT: Also, is there any programs that I could use to rename homebrews(e.g. Make the name that displays different), and organize the hombrews?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  2. dabundan

dabundan Regular member

3.40 only has a few features that are better, non to make you feel the need to upgrade. right now just go to 3.03.

go to psp-hacks.com and go to the dl section. there are a ton of homebrew programs that you can use. i got that one gpsp or something to play gba games on psp. runs perfectly. you can get nes or snes emulators tooooo. at least that's what i use my psp for

3. redice

redice Regular member

but 3.40oe-a lets you play the latest psp games that require the 3.40 firmware.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007