1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new psp mobo

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by MUNKYEARS, Apr 20, 2007.

1. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

as you can see from my sig i have ordered this new motherboard with 3.10 OE A. well i have received this but i think they gt confused i need help in compatitbility with my pink yes pink psp. it has a
    ta-086 motherboard but this new one is a ta-081 motherboard i tryed it just to make sure it comes on but theirs is no feed from the screen and everything was connected correctly and no sound can be heard i tried turning it on and pressing the volume up buttons but no luck and no sound any ideas? i have the reciept for this motherboard so i can get an exchange maybe get the same model for my psp.

i also noticed when i received this that some of the components on the board looked faulty like the speaker connectors it looked old but the advert said they have been taken from working psps

2. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

There is some info on this site so go digging. IIRC those mobos are not interchangeable or at least not without changing the wifi card also...I think. Might be easier asking the seller to exchange for correct board type.

3. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

yeh ill start searching for them threads i know about the wifi board i gt a spare one from my bricked psp which wasnt a 086 or 082 so im fine lol