1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new psp site

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by d3scr1pt, Feb 10, 2007.

1. d3scr1pt

d3scr1pt Member

hi I made a psp site to help people out there downgrade their psps out there as I did mine when I bought it at christmas

pspdevhook.com

I am hosting the files on mediafire and sorry for that, but there are a couple of googleads around it:)i do not mean to spam you, if you want visit the ads-free version of the site :
    http://www.pspdevhook.com/index_noads.php

you can download a full pack to downgrade for versions 2.71 and prior
    a full pack to upgrade to the custom 3.03-c firmware
    a pack of homebrew ready to be copied to your stick
    a sega roms pack with my favorites

Please feedback me and propose additions, I only want to have few and good files there that I use myself as this was the original reason, instead of storing files in my drive I store them online:)

2. egoy_ako

egoy_ako Member

ER?! Hello!!!! Who said devhook is no longer needed?! Don't have enough space on your 8GB memory stick to fit your games? then devhook will get it done for you by using your pc as an extra storage for your back up games (think 700gb of hdd space for all your psp games). Nevermind hooking it up via USB to your PC and play games that you just dont have time to play when you're on the move. a lot better and faster than moving files in and out of your memory stick. Do not underestimate devhook my friend because I think it is still a must have app on every homebrew psp.

3. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

You may want to change "FILOES" to "FILES"

Unless you are offering downloadable pastry !

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

haha lmao!

5. hset

hset Member

hey guys im new here and ma english is not so good ...so i need ur help... i bought ma psp 2 weeks ago its 2.6 how can i downgrade it to 1.5? .. i was looking on that website listed above pspdevhook.com it says u need to upgrade it to 2.7 first and then to 1.5 .. is this how 2 do?? can some1 write me email and tell me step by step what 2 do please :) ma email address is hset69@gmail.com thanks

6. d3scr1pt

d3scr1pt Member

I corrected some spelling errors...
    I see your point for using devhook. I will put the download again I guess

hset read the walkthrough on the site, or look in the forum I do not know if it is the quickest way in your case but I had exactly the exact version as you and did it as I write in the tutorial. I know have the 3.03-C It will take you 5-10 minutes :)