1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new psTWO modchip help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by james111, Jan 18, 2005.

1. james111

james111 Regular member

i want to know what chip i can put on my psTWO (the slim one) and were can i get it?

2. Dix_Fix

Dix_Fix Regular member

I've a PSTwo slim & have a DMS4 lite which direct boots all games PSX PS1 PS2 DVDs(only my region[as this is the difference between DMS4 Lite & DMS4 Pro]music DVDrips PS1rips Downloaded rips etc. As 4 getting I suggest going with one of their suppliers or DMS4 direct (google DMS4) as I got ripped off for a fake DMS4 Lite off the net. DMS4s' site will give you tips on avoiding fakes. Hope it helps.

3. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

The DMS site lists stores that they ship to, Divineo being one of the bigger ones.

And dix_fix, if you have a problem booting DVDs that aren't your region, simply make a backup of that DVD with the region you want. I can't name exactly how you do that, but I'm fairly sure that either DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink can do it.