1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New releases setup for quick Live banning

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by edkoch, Oct 24, 2013.

1. edkoch

edkoch Newbie

Quick question, I found an article stating that an xbox 360 game company, let's call them Mockstar, has put a watermark on early release disks to help identify users that have backup copies. Will Abgx (stealth, SS, DMI, PFI, etc) block/strip out the watermark and or will this also cause a flag?

At this point I'm more than happy to "rebuy" the game, but don't want to spend the money if I'm already flagged and waiting to be banned etc.

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

There are so many rumors about this game, let's call it Grand Theft Car 5, that nobody can really say for sure. If you played one of the leaked versions early you're in for a ban anyways, if Microsoft still bans people, when playing Halo 4 early that ban came down pretty instantly. There has not been a ban wave since 2010 or 2011 (can't actually remember), so if you are not banned yet I'd say you're good to go.

3. coorva

coorva Regular member

yes they do not have ban waves anymore as it cost to much $$$,,they target the most popular games,,update so they stop playing,,have to run them through AGBX repatch reburn,,