1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New slim and and slim Pandora battery HELP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cap1hedge, Nov 18, 2007.

1. cap1hedge

cap1hedge Guest

hi im a noob. i got a psp slim three days ago. i took out the battery and pulled the pin up to make it pandora. and i also made a MagicMC. i installed everything it seemed to work. when i went to resart the psp and it went right back to the install srceen, the one with install 3.71m33 and 3.71 and dump something or other. so i could do the anvance thing because there was no menu for it and i could not resart in recover mode. so i got a new psp with 3.72 and i still have the battery from the old one. what the hell do i do now? please help!! i want to get this to work

2. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

ok you need to delete the pandora files from your ms and i think you have to get a new battery because you pulled the pin.

3. cap1hedge

cap1hedge Guest

so what would happen if lets say i got a new slim with 3.72 on it. and i used the MigicMC with the modded pandora battery from my old slim? could i downgrade to 3.71m33 from 3.72 on my new slim?

4. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

Yes. Only the right files will work(Universal Unbricker V3/Despertar del Cementero).
    You can place the pin back in the battery to make it work.
    To remove the Pandora files, just add the pin back to make it work or just connect you AC Adapter without the battery then delete the files.

5. cap1hedge

cap1hedge Guest

okay. so this is what i have right now. 1. a new psp slim with 3.72 on it. 2. a psp slim battery that i made pandora by lefting the pin. 3. i also have a normal psp battery. 4. and i have a 2gb MC. so what are my options? can you help

6. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

despertar_cementerio v3
    works on fat and slim psp
    hope this help

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007