1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Slim Light PSP

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Roranaki, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Roranaki

Roranaki Member

Okay: ijust sold my old PSP for the new silver PSP, my brother played witheit and updated it to Firmware 3.71, and i want to make the firmware to were i can hack games like I"VE been reading.
    Mainly i want to hack Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, and i don't know how to de-updat the psp. So can anyony help with this problem????????????????????

It would be super awesome if i get all types of answers :)

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you're gonna need to borrow a fat psp with custom firmware because the only way to get custom firmware on the psp slim is with the universal unbricker.

sidenote: hacking is irrelevant to the psp.

3. Roranaki

Roranaki Member

What about a custom firmware for 3.71?

I dont know anyone else with a psp.

4. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

only way to install custom firmware (3.71 m33) on the psp slim is with a modified battery (pandora's battery) and magic memory stick. you can't just install cfw like the old psp.

the easiest way to create them is with a fat psp with custom firmware. you don't have to buy anyting else, or open anything.

other methods includes buying the datel tool battery or hardmodding a battery, and running an easy installer. you'll have to spend money.

5. Roranaki

Roranaki Member

THanks