1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new stealth firmware??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Conzor, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Conzor

Conzor Guest

i was told i should wait for the newest stealth firmware to be released before flashing my 360. i thought they already came out with one that made you virtually unbannable. should i wait? when is it coming out?

2. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

i don't know about "virtually unbannable", i'm not sure anyone will claim that, but the firmware you speak of is out. it is ixtreme v1.4. if you have the hitachi drives, it's in maximus toolbox 4.6

3. EricCarr

EricCarr Regular member

I will say this. It will play your backups, but if you want to play on Xbox Live, I suggest you do not get your Xbox modded. People are being banned like crazy and no one really knows why. I know one guy who was only playing Halo 3 on Live with an original game, Ixtreme 1.4 firmware. All the other games he has were stealth backups, but he did not play any of them on Live. He still got banned!

Nothing is virtually unbannable.

4. Conzor

Conzor Guest

kk thank you.

5. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

So he got banned like the past week as 1.4 has only been out a bit, also he didnt have 1.4 from the start..